Click HERE to get your copy and learn more.
Watch my videos on:
- How to survive financially after an accident
- How to prepare for your first meeting with ICBC
Click HERE to go to the Video Tutorials page.
Help is just a phone conversation away.
With more than 35 years experience as a successful injury lawyer, I can give you the advice you need right away - by phone, Skype or FaceTime - to effectively deal with your ICBC claim.
There's no pressure, no obligation - just a free consultation that will put you on the right track, right now. No matter what stage you are in your claim.
After years of dealing with ICBC's tactics, I believe injured people need to know their rights and how to deal with ICBC. I'll tell you what your best strategy is and what you need to do next.
Get fast answers to 3 important questions:
- What should I say (and not say) to ICBC?
- Should I sign ICBC's medical consent form?
- How do I survive financially?
Make the right choices and avoid costly mistakes.
I can help you move forward with confidence, by answering questions like these:
- Can I get reimbursed for all my medical expenses now?
- How do I get my doctor and physio to back up my claim?
- Is it premature to hire a lawyer?
- What can I do if I am unhappy with my lawyer?
Get on the right track now.
Call 604.970.2440 or toll-free at 1.877.536.4520, or send an email, to arrange your free consultation.
What our clients say:
- "Chris Temple has restored my faith in lawyers... Thank You, Thank You a Thousand Times, Thank You!" D. S., White Rock
- "WHAT A DIFFERENCE YOU MADE! You went far beyond what we expected" B. & S. W., Surrey
Read more client testimonials.
Until we talk:
- Check out the What You Need to Know section (above left) where I answer more than 50 of the most-asked questions from accident victims.
- Order my free book: "Winning Your BC Injury Claim".