Click HERE to get your copy and learn more.
Download the Brochure:
"Don't spend your time worrying. Spend it getting better."
Click HERE to download the brochure.
ICBC & other disability benefits.
- What conditions must I meet to be entitled to immediate disability benefits or wage replacement from ICBC?
- There is a one-week waiting period. You must then meet several pre-conditions set out in your ICBC insurance policy:
- You must be either an employed or self-employed person.
- If you are unemployed, you must have been employed for six months during the year before the collision.
- You must be "totally disabled… from engaging in employment or an occupation for which you are reasonably suited by education, training or experience. "
- You must be totally disabled within 20 days after the collision.
- You must have been the occupant of a vehicle licensed in B. C. when you were injured, or
- You must be a cyclist or pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle named in an ICBC insurance policy, or
- You must be a member of the household of someone named in an ICBC insurance policy.