Click HERE to get your copy and learn more.
Download the Brochure:
"Don't spend your time worrying. Spend it getting better."
Click HERE to download the brochure.
Past loss of income. Questions & Answers:
- I am self employed. How is my past loss of income calculated? Find answer: »
- I lost the chance to earn more money after my collision than I earned before the collision. Am I entitled to be compensated for this? Find answer: »
- ICBC wants to reduce my loss of income claim by 30% for taxes I would have paid. Is this the law? If I have to pay tax on my settlement or court award this would be double taxation. Find answer: »
- I was forced to collect EI sickness benefits and then social assistance when I was unable to return to work after my collision Is ICBC entitled by law to deduct these benefits from my loss of income claim? Find answer: »
- What is the wording of the consent to my employer that ICBC wants me to sign? Find answer: »
- Must I sign an authorization to release employment records? Find answer: »