What you need to know:
- Your initial contact with ICBC
- How ICBC should assist you after your injury
- Dealing with ICBC after meeting with an adjuster
- Valuing a claim for damages
- Medical experts & records
- Keeping a pain diary
- Hiring a lawyer
- Will I risk receiving less help from ICBC early on if I hire a lawyer?
- When is the best time to hire a lawyer to handle my case?
- Is it better for me to hire a lawyer on an hourly basis or on a percentage basis?
- Do percentage fees vary?
- If I hire a lawyer, who pays the expenses to fight my case such as the cost of reports from medical experts?
- How do legal fees work if I change lawyers?
- Is there any harm in my hiring a member of a law firm who also does work for ICBC?
- Hit & run claims
- Vehicle accident injuries
- Laughter is the best medicine
Click HERE to get your copy and learn more.
Download the Brochure:
"Don't spend your time worrying. Spend it getting better."
Click HERE to download the brochure.